• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with Adobe Illustrator and Huion Pen Display

Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently bought a Huion Kanvas Pro 12. It works marvelously with Photoshop, but in Adobe Illustrator, the calligraphic brushes options for the pressure are greyed out. Any brush I use, even the one with Pressure or Angle already configured don't work. I'm using Adobe Illustrator CC 25.1 and my Huion Tablet Driver are up to date. I also tried to reset the preferences of Illustrator, but it didn't work.

Can anyone help with that particular issue? 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try and install a Wacom driver on top of the Huion driver.

This is a hack, but it has worked for many people.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to install the Wacom Driver. Sadly, without success either. I already have another graphic tablet and it works fine. The other one is a Wacom, though. Before you ask, I did unplug the Wacom one before testing. I must say, it's getting tiresome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Contact Huion and have them guide you through the installation and setup process. Yes, that is tiresome and yes, it's necessary. It's not straightforward to install any graphic tablet driver. I've been through it with them just a couple months ago (the tablet works now). Have them guide you. They do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines