• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

It's a bit complicated but I'll try to elaborate.

Explorer ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have theses drawings here 
And I have many of the circular shape that is in red as illustrator files ".dxf & .ai " , the thing now is that I want to have the whole drawing "i.e. the circle in the middle and the rectangle enclosing it" as illustrator file, but I have no idea how to do that ... any help or pointers?

P.S. I attached a sample of the circular shape I have many of.

gobo.jpggobo2.jpg

2.jpg

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

So are you saying you want to be able to take away the area of the circle (say the one with what looks like branchs) away from the background like the window example..?

Is that circle a .ai file as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No I want to put the circle shape that looks like branches into the rectangular frame, so they both become one shape .ai file like this drawing below 

gobo2.jpg

but what I only have now is various circular shapes only as .ai files, but I want the drawing above as a whole to be a .ai file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines