Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Jersey template for print

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks to be here !

I have a question about the prints templates on Illustrator.

I work for a sportwear company and i have a lot of jersey design to make. I create the design on Photoshop with a mockup and after I make the template for printing on Illustrator. Then, I have to modify this template according to all the sizes (from S to 4XL) and it takes me a very long time to make the template 7 (from S to 4XL) times with the right cuts and borders.

Please, is there a way to automate the variations of the print templates to make the jersey design fit the correct size ?

sqdqsdqsd.JPG

Thank you very much in advance for your help !

TOPICS
Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Haidden,

It rather depends on the variations in size and shape of the different parts and the proportions betweens them, the latter including the overall width/height.

Apart from that, there are a few peculiarities in the sample shown, at least concerning the arm hole, notably going from 2XL to 3XL.

Presumably everything is based on seams, and presumably you have different transformations for neckhole (front and back), armholes (left/right), shoulder slope (which may very well be undchanged), and total height (up to the neckhole) and width.

If that is the case, it can be done in much less than a very long time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines