Highlighted

jpeg is blurry when exporting to eps in illustrator

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a logo in illustrator and the eps if fine but when I export to a jpg it is blurry. Any idea how to resolve? 

My settings in illustrator when I create the document is advanced opstions-  raster effects, high (300ppi)

I'm trying to figure out when I export a logo I created in Illustrator into a jpeg or a png the image is blurry. It's fine as an eps or a pdf. Any ideas how to rectify this situation? Also I'd like to get the margins with more white space around and even though I create it with lots of margins it crops it on three sides except the bottom. Any idea how to do this. 

Thanks in advance 🙂

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy_OShea | Adobe Community Professional

JPG is a raster image.  To preserve crisp details at any size, export to SVG.

Topics

How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

jpeg is blurry when exporting to eps in illustrator

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a logo in illustrator and the eps if fine but when I export to a jpg it is blurry. Any idea how to resolve? 

My settings in illustrator when I create the document is advanced opstions-  raster effects, high (300ppi)

I'm trying to figure out when I export a logo I created in Illustrator into a jpeg or a png the image is blurry. It's fine as an eps or a pdf. Any ideas how to rectify this situation? Also I'd like to get the margins with more white space around and even though I create it with lots of margins it crops it on three sides except the bottom. Any idea how to do this. 

Thanks in advance 🙂

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy_OShea | Adobe Community Professional

Topics

How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines