Highlighted

JS GUI no longer shows in AI 24.3

Engaged ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my scripts that use JS interfaces no longer show interfaces. i get no errors, script still runs but no interface windows show up any more. same scripts still work in AI 24.2

was there a change to JS Engine in 24.3? 

figured it out. it is working. the window was off screen in a different workspace even tho illustrator is restricted to the main workspace. 

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

JS GUI no longer shows in AI 24.3

Engaged ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my scripts that use JS interfaces no longer show interfaces. i get no errors, script still runs but no interface windows show up any more. same scripts still work in AI 24.2

was there a change to JS Engine in 24.3? 

figured it out. it is working. the window was off screen in a different workspace even tho illustrator is restricted to the main workspace. 

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 23, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @te_co 

can you show something, please?

Your old "JS interfaces" maybe? Screenshots?

Stand alone working script snippets or the script itself?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0
Resources