• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyboard shortcut - hotkey - to change stroke weight

Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2010 Aug 19, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a keyboard shortcut to change stroke weight? Increase and decrease.

If there isn't , then maybe someone could help me to write a script or something else, to make this hotkey.

I found this thread: http://forums.adobe.com/message/1274603#1274603 but the link to script is dead.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Oct 19, 2012 Oct 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for correcting me. You're right, I'm thinking of Photoshop brushes.

So, is there a hotkey to focus on the stroke width field? Otherwise, I see no advantage in the workaround.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Oct 19, 2012 Oct 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, I don't think so. I still find it advantageous though as it gives me an interactive preview of the stroke width. You don't have to press the arrow keys multiple times you can just hold them until you like the width. Also holding Shift will increase the change by 10 times. The arrow keys also work for any other numeric field and most of the menus in dialog boxes, so I'm very used to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No there STILL isn't as far as I know, and I wish Adobe would just add a stroke-weight changing key command that works like how you can change type point size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines