Highlighted

keyboard shortcut isn't working all of a sudden on my apple laptop (CS6)

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the Command + Space bar to zoom in and Option + Command + Space bar to zoom out and it's not working. I didn't do anything different. How do I get this to work again? I've grown accustumed to using this command over 20+ years, so I need help getting that back. Tried Edit/Keyboard Shortcut/Zoom in and out, but it doesn't allow me to enter Command+Spacebar nor Option+Command+Spacebar. Thnak you if you are able to help me.

Correct answer by vero112 | Community Beginner

OK!! restarting worked to get those spotlight shortcuts to disengage!!!

Many thanks!

v

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

keyboard shortcut isn't working all of a sudden on my apple laptop (CS6)

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the Command + Space bar to zoom in and Option + Command + Space bar to zoom out and it's not working. I didn't do anything different. How do I get this to work again? I've grown accustumed to using this command over 20+ years, so I need help getting that back. Tried Edit/Keyboard Shortcut/Zoom in and out, but it doesn't allow me to enter Command+Spacebar nor Option+Command+Spacebar. Thnak you if you are able to help me.

Correct answer by vero112 | Community Beginner

Many thanks!

v

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 20, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Have you recently upgraded your OS?
Is it conflicting with Spotlight's default shortcuts?

If so, change the Spotlight shortcut to something else.Screen Shot 2020-06-21 at 15.18.07.png

--
Susumu Iwasaki

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I did try that! But it still doesn't work. I have not tried completely shutting down my computer to see if that takes the change.... will let you know. And I did not change anything - the OS or nothing! It takes a lot for me to shut down since I work on multiple projects at once. . .

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 21, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks!

v

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 21, 2020 0