• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyboard shortcuts update 2021

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This isn't really a question that needs to be resolved. I'm just so f-ing mad att Adobe for allways releasing the new versions in the middle of the christmas rush. Now I'm sitting here with a deadline and I have to configure my keyboard shortcuts. Hurray!
I've been using the adobe standard and it has never been a problem. Now, for some reason I can't fathom, the hand tool shortcut is "h" instead of spacebar. Since I use the adobe standard I don't have a shotcut-setup saved, so I cant go back either. 
Allso the shortcut for making circles and squares plus "grow from center"-shortcut in indesign is nowhere to be found. What was wrong with holding down shift+alt for a centrilized, perfect circle? 

I'm fuming. Ain't nobody got time for this s-t!
Now off to youtube and look up how to make, and save, keyboard shortcut preferences. 

TOPICS
Bug , Feature request , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The hand tool modifier still works with the spacebar.

Also the Alt key still works.

What has probably happened ist that some other software interferes. This can be anything - browsers and their plugins, antivirus, e-mail, banking, screensharing ... but also mouse drivers or tablet drivers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there's a new release every year at about the same week, you should prepare accordingly. Besides, you don't have to upgrade right away. Upgrade after the Christmas rush if that works better for you...and it's wise not to remove previous versions, just in case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Spacebar works on my computer. You might try resetting preferences.

https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.html#:~:text=To%20restore%20preference...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines