Highlighted

Language is different in some windows

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the problem that in some windows the language is displayed in English instead of German. However, my Adobe programs are all set to German and have not switched. Came suddenly after restarting the program.

Can anyone help me?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Language is different in some windows

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the problem that in some windows the language is displayed in English instead of German. However, my Adobe programs are all set to German and have not switched. Came suddenly after restarting the program.

Can anyone help me?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version is this?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We have been waiting for your response to this query. Please update the discussion if the issue is resolved or if you have any further query. We'd be happy to help.

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2020 0
Resources