Highlighted

Layer visibility and lock symbols disappear

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-07-13 at 10.51.28 AM.png

Recently when I open a file, the layer lock and visibility symbols are invisble. I can click on the boxes to switch them on / off, though can't see what I'm doing or what's actually on or off. Anyone else have this problem or a workaround? 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Layer visibility and lock symbols disappear

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-07-13 at 10.51.28 AM.png

Recently when I open a file, the layer lock and visibility symbols are invisble. I can click on the boxes to switch them on / off, though can't see what I'm doing or what's actually on or off. Anyone else have this problem or a workaround? 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Have you tried resetting the preferences? https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.html#setting_illustrator_preferences

Marlon Ceballos.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 13, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I hope your issue is resolved now.
We'd appreciate if you can mark the appropriate response correct. If you used any other method, you can share it with us. It'll help other users with similar concern.

If you still have issues, please share version of OS & Illustrator. Also, let us know if you have this issue with a specific document.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 18, 2020 0