Highlighted

Layers moved to sublayer?

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening, 

I ran into the following problem I was working on a illustrator file with several layers (yes they're messy I know). When I was quickly klicking through a few groups and then undoing a few moves suddenly all my layers seem to have gotten stuck in a sublayer? I can still work on the objects in the layers select them and alter them and all, but they all look vagued out. Still workable, but its getting on my nervs. Any one know what I did or how I can undo it?

Layers to sublayer....png

TOPICS
Draw and design, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Layers moved to sublayer?

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening, 

I ran into the following problem I was working on a illustrator file with several layers (yes they're messy I know). When I was quickly klicking through a few groups and then undoing a few moves suddenly all my layers seem to have gotten stuck in a sublayer? I can still work on the objects in the layers select them and alter them and all, but they all look vagued out. Still workable, but its getting on my nervs. Any one know what I did or how I can undo it?

Layers to sublayer....png

TOPICS
Draw and design, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 31, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you maybe in isolation mode?

Can you perhaos show a screenshot of the complete screen?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 0
Resources