• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Libraries panel contents suddenly shrinks

Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Illustrator version 25.0 on MacBook Pro running macOS Catalina. Suddenly everything in the Libraries panel shrinks (first screenshot), and I can't do much with it it. If I close and reopen Illustrator, it goes back to normal (second screenshot). This has happened a few times to me. Any idea how to keep this from happening?

Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 12.23.35 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-24 at 12.36.34 PM.png

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Thanks for your response. It was not a specific file. If it happens again, I will try turning off the GPU Performance. I did have some computer updates after my initial post. So if I'm lucky, that solves it all, and it won't happen anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried resetting your preferences..?

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know that's the go to thing, and I had done that previously. Just not this last time it happened.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Does it happen with a specific file or all? You may also try turning off GPU Performance under Preferences > Performance and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response. It was not a specific file. If it happens again, I will try turning off the GPU Performance. I did have some computer updates after my initial post. So if I'm lucky, that solves it all, and it won't happen anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am actually havint the same issue, except the libraries window gets huge and i cant click on anything...Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 11.49.35 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I haven't had any more issues with mine lately with the shrinking. I believe I had the enlarging thing too once or twice back then. Resetting preferences didn't solve it for me. I had some computer updates around that time. I think that may be what solved it. I believe I also tried turnining on and/or off the GPU acceleration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines