Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Library Panel is Black

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My library is not working in Illustrator. It is just pitch black. I'm working on a MacBook Pro from 2017. This has never happened before, I use illustrator every single day and for some reason this morning the Library is a black screen. All my hand picked colors not showing up. I'm not computer savvy so I literally have no idea what to do. If anyone can lend a helping digital mind I would be forever grateful. 

TOPICS
Bug , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry, you are facing this problem.

I assume you already tried closing the application, restarting the machine. If nothing helps, could you please try next:

1. Delete all folders that start with “CC_LIBRARIES_PANEL_EXTENSION_xx_xx_xx” in this location: 
Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Adobe⁩ ▸ ⁨CEP⁩ -> extensions

2. Follow steps of Solution 2 in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/libraries-panel-not-working.html
Before trying the steps - please, make sure you killed the CCLibraries process in Task Manager / Activity Monitor, as well as you have quit all Adobe-related products. This is mentioned in steps 1 and 2 of the article linked in step 2, but wanted to point it out, because it is important.

Please, let us know if that resolved the problem.

Thank you,
CCLibraries Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2021 Aug 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Step 1 worked for me! thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines