• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Limited Text on Circle Path

New Here ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I can only type two words worth of characters when typing on a half ellipses (to make a circular logo). How do I extend the amount of text I can put on a half ellipses?

KailieStorm_0-1588869023593.png

I want to say a tagline "Awesome for Gamers", but when I am finished typing "Gamers" that word disappears. I can only assume it means there's a text limit. It doesn't matter how big the ellipses is or how small the text font is. Thank you for oyour help.

TOPICS
Draw and design , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The green lines on either side of your text control what you can see. Move the line on the right further to the right...

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Con el curso has clip en el extremo opuesto y estirarlo hasta el otro punto de corte del círculo y ampliará, saludos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Eso es porque la fuente de letra es muy grande y se sale de la ruta o el espacio establecido, dale control + Alt . Para ampliar y , para reducir y después centralo o dale la pasión a tu gusto. Saludos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines