• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Line graph will not update secondary Y axis overriden calculated values

Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a line chart with two Y axes. After creating the chart the first time, I need to update the override values for the right-hand axis. However, when I try, it retains the original override values entered in the previous version. I can only surmise that it is pulling from some sort of cache within the file itself. I cannot figure out how to clear that out. Please help.

TOPICS
Bug , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Would you mind sharing the version of the OS & Illustrator? We'd also appreciate if you can share screenshots or a small video of the workflow. This information would help us assist you accordingly.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you have 2 Y-axes, Illustrator will do funny things with them unfortunately. Havent found a way to make them behave yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines