Highlighted

Lines showing up in Silhouette Studio but not in Illustrator

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created some files with clipping masks and those lines are showing up in Silhouette Studio but not in any other program. I can't highlight them in Illustrator.

How do I delete the lines in Illustrator? I have been having to open the file with Silhouette Studio and delete the lines.

Capture4.JPGCapture5.JPG

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lines showing up in Silhouette Studio but not in Illustrator

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created some files with clipping masks and those lines are showing up in Silhouette Studio but not in any other program. I can't highlight them in Illustrator.

How do I delete the lines in Illustrator? I have been having to open the file with Silhouette Studio and delete the lines.

Capture4.JPGCapture5.JPG

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 11, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I double-checked and they are showing up in the layers panel but just not showing up on the screen. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Highlight them in the layers panel and then click on the trashcan icon at the bottom of the layers panel.

https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/layers.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 0