Lines turn red

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whey have these normaly blue line turned red? I am using a clipping mask and now can't edit or select anything but the paaaproblem.JPGart shown.

TOPICS
Draw and design, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lines turn red

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whey have these normaly blue line turned red? I am using a clipping mask and now can't edit or select anything but the paaaproblem.JPGart shown.

TOPICS
Draw and design, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 17, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not a real "line color". This is a "helper color" only to better show which items on which layer are selected. Deselect all and the red color will disappear.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2020 0
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

defaultx,

As I (mis)understand it, you can DoubleClick the Layer(s) and change the Color to the desired (Light Blue) for enhancement of selected artwork.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2020 1
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@defaultx7ajubd4fc2w 

After @Jacob Bugge's answer your question was more clear for me.

Your objects are on "Level 2". This layer has a red (layer) color as its default color (whilst layer 1 has a medium blue).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2020 0
Resources