Highlighted

Loading of the CC takes unusually long

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey dear community ! I am so desperate because I just cannot open the creative cloud desktop app. I tried every possible way that is being suggested from the adobe help center but I still get the notification that the loading of my creative cloud app takes "unusually" long.. Did anyone have similar issues ??? Thank you so much in advance, :))

TOPICS
Activation billing and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Loading of the CC takes unusually long

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey dear community ! I am so desperate because I just cannot open the creative cloud desktop app. I tried every possible way that is being suggested from the adobe help center but I still get the notification that the loading of my creative cloud app takes "unusually" long.. Did anyone have similar issues ??? Thank you so much in advance, :))

TOPICS
Activation billing and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 16, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing the version of the OS?

I'd suggest reinstalling the Creative Cloud desktop app after removing it using the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool. Let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 18, 2020 1