Highlighted

Logo Design: Bow has space between that is not transparent (sorry for my english :-)

New Here ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Illustrator Experts! I am beginner and I want to make a logo. I made a line and at the two ends I put bows. So far the logo looks like I wanted it but when I save it in png with 'transparent' mode then I have space between the bows that is not transparent. I can't figure out why, so maybe someone of you has an idea? Attached on the picture you can see what I mean.

Thanks 🙂

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Logo Design: Bow has space between that is not transparent (sorry for my english :-)

New Here ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Illustrator Experts! I am beginner and I want to make a logo. I made a line and at the two ends I put bows. So far the logo looks like I wanted it but when I save it in png with 'transparent' mode then I have space between the bows that is not transparent. I can't figure out why, so maybe someone of you has an idea? Attached on the picture you can see what I mean.

Thanks 🙂

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

Select the stroke and set the Fill to none in the Control panel, Properties panel, Swatches panel, etc.

Don't forget to purchase the Adobe Stock when you are ready to use it.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Well, I did that but it is still there (see screenshot).

Yes, I will purchase the pictures when I start - it's just to see how it will work.Screenshot (1).png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 15, 2020 0