• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Logo exporting blurry/pixelated

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Illustrator and I have created a logo for my website. I am working with a developer who is setting it up in Word Press. When I see the logo on the site it looks blurry. The developer asked me to provide my original logo resized to 100px height. But when I do this the export is still blurry. 

My process is: Create an artboard that is 100x100px and resize my logo to fit inside it. Export as png, 72ppi. Anti Aliasing = None. 

I created the logo with a series of strokes + text. In order to resize the image, I outlined the path.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

100 px height as a PNG just won't be as crisp as a vector image in Illustrator is..

You can't expect that. It's too small.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

100 px height as a PNG just won't be as crisp as a vector image in Illustrator is..

You can't expect that. It's too small.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about the delay. I totally agree with the point raised by Monika. PNG at 100PX won't be crisp, however, you may try the suggestions shared on this page ( https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/how-to-save-high-quality-images-jpegs-pngs-from-illustrat... ) and let us know how it goes. 

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also want the best logo for my website. anyone here for help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines