Logo in PSD file intro II file

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a junior grapich designer, and from work i get a logo( in PSD format) and its without layers.Problem is that who made the logo, looks good on small formats, but like trash when i make it bigger. Those blue corners are my problem because orange looks good. Can someone give me an ideea how to reconstruct the logo? ( I don't have any layers on my PSD format so I don't know what should i use)Celemaibuneoferte-logo.jpg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by tromboniator | Adobe Community Professional

Lock the image that you have. You may want to reduce its opacity first, to make it easier to see what you're drawing.

Set guides to aid you, use the Ellipse tool to make the circular portions, and the Pen tool to trace the rest. Use the Shape Builder tool to join the parts that need to be united and to remove the parts that don't belong.

Peter

tromboniator_0-1610096002247.png

Edit: The purple-circled intersection indicates a spot to place the Ellipse tool for the outer circle.

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Logo in PSD file intro II file

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a junior grapich designer, and from work i get a logo( in PSD format) and its without layers.Problem is that who made the logo, looks good on small formats, but like trash when i make it bigger. Those blue corners are my problem because orange looks good. Can someone give me an ideea how to reconstruct the logo? ( I don't have any layers on my PSD format so I don't know what should i use)Celemaibuneoferte-logo.jpg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by tromboniator | Adobe Community Professional

Lock the image that you have. You may want to reduce its opacity first, to make it easier to see what you're drawing.

Set guides to aid you, use the Ellipse tool to make the circular portions, and the Pen tool to trace the rest. Use the Shape Builder tool to join the parts that need to be united and to remove the parts that don't belong.

Peter

Edit: The purple-circled intersection indicates a spot to place the Ellipse tool for the outer circle.

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 07, 2021 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2021 1
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It look amazing, thank you very much for your help !

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2021 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome. I hope that's enough to get you going.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2021 0
Resources