Highlighted

Logo Package Illustrator Extension Freebee for ACPs, MVPs and Adobe Staff

Guru ,
May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We have just released the Logo Package Express extension for Adobe Illustrator. It was developed for The Logo Package, a company run by entrepreneur and product designer, Michael Bruny-Groth. We wanted to offer the extension for free to ACPs, MVPs and Selected Adobe staff (Selected means that if all of Adobes  21,428 employees apply then they can forget it but if 28 apply then that's more like it).

If any of the above are interested in receiving a free activation code  then send me a mail if you have it or contact me if you don't me.

Make sure to include your Adobe Forum Profile link, here's mine.

The Extension is for packaging logos. You make your logo and then select it and it’s components, then export in the formats you want (AI,PDF, EPS, SVG, PNG & JPG) into a structured file tree. Converts color modes RGB, CMYK automatic Pantone® Solid Coated and Uncoated. It’s a huge time saver. For more details on the extension see here.

Here’s a video and a couple of screenshots.

2019-05-08_15-36-25.png

2019-05-08_15-33-35.png

2019-05-08_18-23-28.png

Enjoy

Trevor

P.s. Sorry for posting on multiple forums, especially to my followers.

P.p.s Sorry for the tacky demo logo.

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Logo Package Illustrator Extension Freebee for ACPs, MVPs and Adobe Staff

Guru ,
May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We have just released the Logo Package Express extension for Adobe Illustrator. It was developed for The Logo Package, a company run by entrepreneur and product designer, Michael Bruny-Groth. We wanted to offer the extension for free to ACPs, MVPs and Selected Adobe staff (Selected means that if all of Adobes  21,428 employees apply then they can forget it but if 28 apply then that's more like it).

If any of the above are interested in receiving a free activation code  then send me a mail if you have it or contact me if you don't me.

Make sure to include your Adobe Forum Profile link, here's mine.

The Extension is for packaging logos. You make your logo and then select it and it’s components, then export in the formats you want (AI,PDF, EPS, SVG, PNG & JPG) into a structured file tree. Converts color modes RGB, CMYK automatic Pantone® Solid Coated and Uncoated. It’s a huge time saver. For more details on the extension see here.

Here’s a video and a couple of screenshots.

2019-05-08_15-36-25.png

2019-05-08_15-33-35.png

2019-05-08_18-23-28.png

Enjoy

Trevor

P.s. Sorry for posting on multiple forums, especially to my followers.

P.p.s Sorry for the tacky demo logo.

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 08, 2019 2
Guru ,
Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If anyone want to get 40% off on thisthere's a sale now click here and enter promo code fri40

It's good until 2nd December

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 28, 2019 1
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you got anymore discounts available or activation codes left? 

Thanks 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 11, 2020 0
Guru ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Crawford_John 

Due to the re-done forum, I didn't see your reply 🙂

Version 2 has come out now with loads of new features.

:white_heavy_check_mark: File and folder name customization

:white_heavy_check_mark: Pantone first workflow

:white_heavy_check_mark: Multiple scale exports

:white_heavy_check_mark: Presets

:white_heavy_check_mark: New UI/UX

:white_heavy_check_mark: Clear Space / padding

:white_heavy_check_mark: Cleaner Illustrator Files

:white_heavy_check_mark: Native Installer

One can use this link for a $20 discount. The price is going to go up at the end of the week and then the discount will be on the new higher price.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 03, 2020 0
Trevor_ LATEST
Guru ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding this link https://creative-scripts.com/logo-package-express-extension/

It shows some of the new features of version 2

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 0