Highlighted

Logo Problem due to font error

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I created a logo for my blog using Adobe illustrator using shuriken boy font. The logo appeared to look good and displayed nicely until I upgraded the WordPress version. Please advice what am I supposed to do? It is advised not to downgrade WordPress version because of many reasons.  Do I need to create a new logo using another supportive font or is there a plugin I should install to support the listed font?

Thank you

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ton Frederiks | Adobe Community Professional

Create Outlines?

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Logo Problem due to font error

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I created a logo for my blog using Adobe illustrator using shuriken boy font. The logo appeared to look good and displayed nicely until I upgraded the WordPress version. Please advice what am I supposed to do? It is advised not to downgrade WordPress version because of many reasons.  Do I need to create a new logo using another supportive font or is there a plugin I should install to support the listed font?

Thank you

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ton Frederiks | Adobe Community Professional

Create Outlines?

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create Outlines?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hmm, I'll try that! Added tag line of the site just in text form (a bit of hurry).

Thank you for the quick response, I guess it will solve the query. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0
Resources