Highlighted

Lost images in recovered document in Illustrator

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My illustrator crashed and when i opened my recovered file, the images that i deleted in my desktop are gone!!!! anyway to get them back????? Please

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lost images in recovered document in Illustrator

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My illustrator crashed and when i opened my recovered file, the images that i deleted in my desktop are gone!!!! anyway to get them back????? Please

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 26, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can't know. You have not provided even basic system info much less any specific details about the AI file.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about experience. Would you mind sharing version of OS & Illustrator? Did you link images from desktop?

Did app crash while performing specific action?

This information would help us understand the issue and assist you accordingly. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 11, 2020 0