1. When we have multiple artboards, it will be really helpful if the outside top left of the box, Ai can display the number & name of that artboards. This is because sometimes we just need to export out only certain artboards.
2. When applying drop shadows & other effects, this effect becomes selectable & sometimes the area so nig, it becomes troublesome selecting other objects. Ai needs to learn to ignore object effects from seledction. Otherwise, it is very difficult to move objects around, especially when it has overlapping positions.
3. There should be an option when creating artboard, the X & Y position will always run to the nearest one decimal unit. This is because when exporting as JPEG, Ai cant does it accurately. It will end up having a visual size of 1000x1001 just because of that decimal in X&Y position.
2. You can set up "Select by path only" if that helps. It's in the preferences.
3. Check "Align to pixels"when creating artboards.
Please post bugs & feature requests to http://illustrator.uservoice.com
That's where the developers are. In this forum nobody will see your request.
Hi Monika, appreciate the reply. Thank you 😃
Hi Monika, just like to know more. Tried the "Object Selection by path only". However, by doing so, I'm unable to move the product around. Are there some additional steps I need to do?
The having the effect such as drop shadow to be selectable is irritating, especially when the effect is quite large with overlapping products =(
You have to click exactly on the path in order toselect or move the object.