• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Make Adobe Silky smooth

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently I have a job as UX and UI designer. Herefore I use Figma a lot. Last week I had a project where I needed Illustrator for. Last year I really feel like Illustrator (and the other software) is getting laggy and not so smooth anymore. I can't really be my laptop, since I'm using the macbook Pro with 16 gigs of ram and a good processor, and only expreience it with Adobe. It would be very nice to update Adobe and make it much smoother. Take Figma for example. This software is very smooth with zooming in and out and is even more user friendly. When using illustrator, zooming in/out isn't even fun anymore...

Optimising small things like this, would make the whole experience so much better.

Would love to see a update which makes the whole software more usability friendly and smoother.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To investigate this, someone would probably need to investigate your hardware. And also what kind of file this is.

As for the user interface - Illustrator has a lot of functionality, so maybe you want to go into the details about what is not easy to use. Probably the software you use every day is easy to use, while software you only open once in a blue moon is not easy to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry if I confused you. The main thing is just the smoothness of zooming in/out. It's laggy in all files. Even if their isn't anything on the canvas. Hope Adobe will work on buttery smooth zooming... 🙂

About the interface, it is already very friendly. Just the experience would be better if everything (zooming) is smoother. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There must be something with the hardware, I have a MacBook Pro with 16 gig too and the zoom is silky smooth. Do you have Animated Zoom enabled in Preferences > Performance?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmm okay, well that's also good to hear 🙂 It is enabled yes. Both tried with and without, no difference per se. Thanks for helping.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines