Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Make blocks of texts equidistant

Participant ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

This might be a rather basic action I'm trying to take. I'm trying to recreate an album cover in high resolution. Here is a picture of the cover as it is printed to a physical booklet. As you can see, each block of text appears to be the same distance apart (they could be a tiny bit off but it's hard to tell).

verve-unmixed-billie-holiday-nina-simone-sarah-vaughan-cd-D_NQ_NP_175715-MLA25302916322_012017-F.jpg

Here is my document. Is it possible for me to make each block of text equidistant like in the actual cover?

Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 11.48.22 AM.png

Thanks y'all!

TOPICS
Tools , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Depends on the type objects you are using.

For example, if it is point type (four blocks) you can use the Align palette to align or distribute them.

You could, of course, also use area type and adjust appropriate gutter settings in the Area Type Options dialog.

There are some other ways as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depends on the type objects you are using.

For example, if it is point type (four blocks) you can use the Align palette to align or distribute them.

You could, of course, also use area type and adjust appropriate gutter settings in the Area Type Options dialog.

There are some other ways as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I was able to find a tutorial on how to use the align palette by selecting all the blocks of text at once, and then clicking on one of them to act as the key to use for the spacing between all of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines