• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Make it simpler to access the 100x canvas

Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was excited about the 100x canvas option (though I see some concerns from others here on the forum that I'll have to watch out for), but you've made it far more annoying than it should be to access.

I would much rather have an option to just toggle on and off the larger canvas - or to just set it as the default option. The requirement that I make a new document, set an artboard size to something bigger than 227 inches, and then copy my assets over is annoying.

What I really want is just a larger workspace. Every other vector design application has a significantly larger working space. I work with large signs that usually fit in the 227 inches, but not with much extra space to work. As soon as I'm ready to splice them apart for printing, have the front and back of the sign in one document, or work on a new version while referencing the original....I'm out of space. I have to deal with the very annoying "you can't move this out of the work space" dialog box in a regular basis.

100x canvas is a step in the right direction, but please make it easier to access.

TOPICS
Feature request , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Please post feature requests to http://illustrator.uservoice.com

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post feature requests to http://illustrator.uservoice.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines