• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Make the corner widget automatically disappear in small objects

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes when I'm editing small shapes, I accidentally click and drag the corner widgets and end up rounding the object's edges instead of transforming their size. I believe that when it comes to small objects it doesn't make sense to have the corner widget visible as it is not possible to have precision in the rounding of the edges, so it would make sense to make it disappear automatically. This could be related with zoom levels, so when I zoom in that small object, the widgets reapper.

I know that it is possible to disable them, but they are quite useful, but sometimes they get in the way of transformirg objetcs and it's really annoying.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This would be a great feature request: http://illustrator.uservoice.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the link! I thought that posting here with the "feature request" topic was enought.

Just posted my suggestion on the User Voice page:

https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/333657-illustrator-desktop-feature-requests/suggestions/436...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Toggle on/off with keyboard shortcut?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines