Highlighted

Making an image an exact size in illustrator?

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am making an email header for work. It was to be 646 x 128. When I start the file that's the dimensions I put in. When I go to export it and email it to my boss he says it's the wrong size. He sent me back this image but I don't understand what it means. What does the highlighted 1346 X 267 X 24 BPP mean? and how do I save the file to be the right size? (He wants it in JPG.)

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ton Frederiks | Adobe Community Professional

Export it at 72 ppi or select 1x when exporting for screens.

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Making an image an exact size in illustrator?

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am making an email header for work. It was to be 646 x 128. When I start the file that's the dimensions I put in. When I go to export it and email it to my boss he says it's the wrong size. He sent me back this image but I don't understand what it means. What does the highlighted 1346 X 267 X 24 BPP mean? and how do I save the file to be the right size? (He wants it in JPG.)

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ton Frederiks | Adobe Community Professional

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 09, 2020 0
Resources