• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Making circles look tied together with measuring tape

Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I'm working on a Theater piece for a friend of mine, and weight loss is the main part. I want the 2 lead actors to appear "tied together" by the measuring tape. Making it look like the tape is tight around the circles, and in the middle where the circles touch also have some effect of them pushing into each other. I hope this makes sense. I attached a pic as I have it right now. Kinda stumped on how I achieve this.

Thanks for any and all help! Much appreciated.

(Note: the images are not final, so it needs to just be the holding shape that has treatment, so I can swap out images once we get the final ones.)

-Sandra

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

You can try if the Liquify tools help. But on the other hand you could also just draw it.

https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/scaling-shearing-distorting-objects.html#distort_objects

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can try if the Liquify tools help. But on the other hand you could also just draw it.

https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/scaling-shearing-distorting-objects.html#distort_objects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines