• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Making template of website

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone. I don't know much about illustrator so I am posting a question here to get benefit from this platform. Can we design a full template of a website in Adobe Illustrator? Like can I make this kind of bestrobotvacuum2021.com layout in Illustrator?

[ link disabled by moderator for security reasons ]

TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

I'm not a moderator. They commonly remove links in posts for various reasons.

A visual mockup of a website is something you could make with any combination of the drawing and type tools in Illustrator. This might be fine if all you want to do is say 'this is how the website should look'.

If you want to build a template for how a website should actually function, you might want to look at Adobe XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by 'template' here? A design mockup, or actual HTML/CSS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah mockup, i wana make a mockup of that site which i guess you have removed a URL IDK why, but guide me then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not a moderator. They commonly remove links in posts for various reasons.

A visual mockup of a website is something you could make with any combination of the drawing and type tools in Illustrator. This might be fine if all you want to do is say 'this is how the website should look'.

If you want to build a template for how a website should actually function, you might want to look at Adobe XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You Doug A Robert 

I really appreciate your quick response to my query.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Yes, I don't know why the text was left. All URLs should be removed, to stop your post from being mistaken for spam.) People see the word "template" in different ways. Some people see it as "a picture of how it will look - web designers will do all the work". You can do this in any app that lets you design. Or you can sketch it on paper.

Some people see it as "the design, with all the images and info read for the web designers to finish off". In this case you MUST work with your designers, not guess what they need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines