• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Masks in Illustrator Creating Weird Shape

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a collage I made in Illustrator by masking, but when I zoom in/out/move around in Illustrator it shows weird glitchy shapes (they don't show up when it's exported). Does anyone knpow what is causing this and how I can fix it? I attached screenshots below, it's the part that almost looks like a shadow of a masked object.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you enable the CPU preview in the View menu (instead of GPU preview)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I tried that already! Nothing changed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is actually good news because currently almost all weird preview issues are caused by the persistent malady called GPU Preview.

Can you share a sample Illustrator file with some instructions to reproduce the behaviour?

Also, which version of Illustrator are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines