Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mauvais format du A4 dans un nouveau fichier

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'ai un problème de format lorsque je créé un nouveau document en format A4 depuis le la page d'acceuil d'illustrator (image capture 1).

Lorsque je suis sur le nouveau document créé et que j'affiche le format de mon plan de travail, ce n'est pas le format d'une page A4 (image capture 2)

Quelqu'un a déjà eu un problème similaire ?

Merci 

Capture 1.PNG

Capture 2.PNG

[ attachments inserted as inline images by moderator ]

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Guide ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the dialogue window says it's a customized artboard. What does it say if you choose A4?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If i click on the left "create a new" and i choice the A4 format it's ok (without problem). And it's ok too if i create a new one in the files menu. 

The problem is only on this shortcut, a friend of mine also has the same problem.

It's still quite weird given that the format displayed on this A4 shortcut is the correct one, except that once selected and created the format is no longer correct.

Thank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this trouble.  I am hopeful that the issue is fixed by now. If not, please try resetting preferences for Ai ( https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/how-to-reset-illustrator-preferences/td-p/10602277 ) and share your observations with us. While resetting preferences, please make sure that Illustrator and other Adobe apps are closed. 

Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings and Illustrator will launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folders in case you want to. 

Feel free to let us know if you still need assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines