Highlighted

maximum exportJPEG scale value allowed

Contributor ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I get this message from running a script. Before I go into single-stepping the jsx file - does anybody know which limit I am exceeding. Where could I find published iplementation limits

Hi,

it turned out to be scaling for a Jpeg export. There seem to be minimum and maximum values for the scale factor, but I dont know the allowed values. (193 happened to be the line number of the offending instruction...)

Regards

Topics

Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

maximum exportJPEG scale value allowed

Contributor ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I get this message from running a script. Before I go into single-stepping the jsx file - does anybody know which limit I am exceeding. Where could I find published iplementation limits

Hi,

it turned out to be scaling for a Jpeg export. There seem to be minimum and maximum values for the scale factor, but I dont know the allowed values. (193 happened to be the line number of the offending instruction...)

Regards

Topics

Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It will be difficult to tell without looking into the script. Could you please share the script so that we can help you out.

Best regards

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 22, 2020 1
Contributor ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Regards

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maximum Scale value is 776.19%

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 23, 2020 0