Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mesh tool defaults to grayscale

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe community,

I'm not sure why this is happening but I have a CMYK document but whenever I apply a mesh to any of my paths, the whole colour profile of that path defaults to grayscale and subsequently afterwards, every anchor point/intersection is grayscale thus, requiring me to revert it back to CMYK (crazy time consuming). WHYYYYY??? This seems like it has to be some sort of glitch but, if it's me, feel free to tell me, as well as direct me to a solution other than this time-consuming one. 🙂

Thanks!

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try if Edit > Edit colors > Convert to CMYK helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Negative. Tried to do that with the whole path, nothing happened. Even by selecting individual anchor points, Edit > Convert to CMYK doesn't actually change it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines