Microsoft pen doesn't work perfectly on illustrator touch workspace

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My pen doesn't work correctly while im in the Touch Workspace for some reason... here's the issue:

I'd really appreciate it if someone can help me with this issue.

Thank you,

Edwing03

TOPICS
Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did this just begin happening? Did anything change? Have you updated drivers or do you need to.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Edwing03 AUTHOR
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the pen a few days ago and it was my first time using it yesterday & everything is updated

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience.  Have you tried removing the pen's driver and installing it again? If not, please try doing that.

You may also create a new user account on your machine & try working with the pen there. Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Edwing03 AUTHOR
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I did all the steps and unfortunately, the problem remains.

Edwing,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Edwing03 AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, 

I just realised that the problem is that i have to double click to draw with my microsoft pen on the Touch Workspace. Is there any way to change this so i don't have to double click?à

Thanks,

Edwing03

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines