• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Extension

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently purchased adobe Illustrator creative cloud suite (CC 2018).

I bought a “Roland Cutter GS24)“ and am able to utilise it through a plug-in called CutStudio for Illustrator.

I have downloaded the plug in, I have checked that it is sitting in the “my apps“ section on my creative cloud app however it doesn’t appear in the stream of actions.

when I open adobe illustartor the only option I have under window is find extensions through exchange and then it just goes to the place where I downloaded the plugin.

i have gone through the whole troubleshooting page and no luck...can anyone shed any light? I am completely new to all this and it’s doing my head in already!!! Help please!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Rolland always seem to be years behind

Maybe try installing an older version of Illustrator, not sure how far back,  and running  the plugin on that.

Download and install Creative Cloud apps

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Roland Cut Studio doesn't support CC2018

Can be read here: Installing the Adobe Illustrator Plug-In

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rolland always seem to be years behind

Maybe try installing an older version of Illustrator, not sure how far back,  and running  the plugin on that.

Download and install Creative Cloud apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ray! I downloaded the 2017 version of Adobe Illustrator CC and now the plugin appears.

Next issue - I can't find a driver for my mac so I can't connect the machine!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. How can you download an older version of CC2017?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can't currently install a version older than 23.1 (2019). If Roland haven't updated thei plugin to support that, you might be out of luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines