• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing fonts keep loading

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I've been seeing lots of discussions but there were no exact answers to my problems.

I'm using windows 10, what I did

-reinstalled all application

-toggled on/off adobe fonts in Adobe Creative Cloud.

-toggled on/off activate or deactivate each fonts.

-cleared some font cache (not sure if I cleared it, looking forwards on tutorials how to clear font cache)

Whenever I open my file, there is a pop-up notification saying my fonts missing, but I am sure I have already activated those fonts (check in browser as well as Adobe Creative Cloud). However when I tried to activate them (again), it just keep loading and loading and no results in the end.

I'm thinking there is my laptop's driver that got corrupted? Not sure, please help me out! Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Bug , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of file is it?

Do you use a font manager?

The fonts are all Adobe Fonts? Or also others?

Did you already try and log out off your Adobe ID and then in again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's AI, but basically, the error happens in every program (photoshop for sure, didn't check the other). The error just happened in the Adobe Fonts.

Yes I tried several times and also reinstalling the app, as well as the Creative Cloud Desktop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess you'd be better off just contacting the Customer Care, so they can have a look into your system. https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Janiceth_0-1626865254995.png

which one is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The chat option is in the bottom right. And you have to be logged into your Adobe account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines