• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mouse click and drag doesn't work after update.

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is an annoying little quirk, but after the latest update, I can not click and drag the mouse to change a value in a menu such as document size, item location coordinate, etc.  The value window must be double clicked to highlight the numbers to be changed.  Why?

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would it be possible for you to share version of OS & Illustrator? We'd also appreciate if you can share a small video of your workflow so that we can understand your concern better & assist you accordingly.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

System OS is Windows 10 Pro (v1909)

Adobe Illustrator Cloud subscription - updated from 2020 to 2021

You can see in the video when I create a document and try to set the size, in the older version of Illustrator I could click and drag the mouse to highlight the value.  But now with the new version of Illustrator I have to double click to hightlight the value.  Very annoying because click and drag has always been the way I highlight anything in adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines