• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Move tool

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• My move tool does not work in illustrator. My arrow shows up when I move around in my tool bar but when I go to my design and artboard I get a hand and a fist that will not let me enlarge or decrease my object. Please help.
TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say "Move" tool are you referring to one of the Selection tools or even the Hand Tool? Since you're talking about enlarging or shrinking objects it actually sounds like you are talking about the magnifying tool. If you are trying to access that using the spacebar then you will get the hand tool which will move the page around. If you hold down the spacebar with the Command (Mac) or Control (PC) also pressed then you will get the magnifying tool. If you add the Option (Mac) or the Alt (PC) key to the group then you will get the reduction tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to helpful response given by Bill, I'd request checking out this help article(https://helpx.adobe.com/in/illustrator/using/tool-galleries.html) to know more about tools & access the related help documents. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines