• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

multiple copies of logos and contour path

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, im new to illustrator, whats the best way and fastest way to create multiple copies of the logos and its corresponding contour path in a page?  Just one design but multiple copies in one page. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Make a symbol and then duplicate or make a pattern perhaps. Brushes could also work.

But you might want to give us more details of that task and show us your logo.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Having created the logo you could select it and apply one, or multiple versions of, the Transform effect.

Effect > Distort & Transform > Transform

Applying a second Transform effect will throw up what looks like a warning dialog box but don't worry about it.

Don't be fooled by the sliders. They appear to max out pretty quickly but you can easily type in whatever number you like in the corresponding number field.

In the example below I applied the Transform effect to give me a row of logos.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make a symbol and then duplicate or make a pattern perhaps. Brushes could also work.

But you might want to give us more details of that task and show us your logo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having created the logo you could select it and apply one, or multiple versions of, the Transform effect.

Effect > Distort & Transform > Transform

Applying a second Transform effect will throw up what looks like a warning dialog box but don't worry about it.

Don't be fooled by the sliders. They appear to max out pretty quickly but you can easily type in whatever number you like in the corresponding number field.

In the example below I applied the Transform effect to give me a row of logos. I then applied a second Transform effect to give me multiple rows.

capture.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines