Highlighted

My File, Edit And Minimize/Maximize Buttons Are Mising

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can Someone Help? As Ya Know That The Illustrator Has Some Maximize And Minimize Buttons At The Top (Windows 10) But I Accidentally Clicked On Something And Its Gone The Only Way I Am Able To Close Illustrator Is By Doing Alt + F4 But I Also Want My Top Buttons Back, What Can I Do? Please See The ScreenShot I Have Attached, That's How It Looks Now

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by jane-e | Adobe Community Professional

You are in the Touch Workspace. Change to Essentials or another.

~ Jane

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My File, Edit And Minimize/Maximize Buttons Are Mising

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can Someone Help? As Ya Know That The Illustrator Has Some Maximize And Minimize Buttons At The Top (Windows 10) But I Accidentally Clicked On Something And Its Gone The Only Way I Am Able To Close Illustrator Is By Doing Alt + F4 But I Also Want My Top Buttons Back, What Can I Do? Please See The ScreenShot I Have Attached, That's How It Looks Now

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by jane-e | Adobe Community Professional

~ Jane

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to Jane's correct response, I'd request checking out this help article to know more about workspaces. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0