Highlighted

My gradient disappears when moving an object

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created an object that contains a circle filled with a gradient. When moving around the object, the gradient randomly disappears. See attached screen record. Did anyone experience the same problem and do you have any idea what I could do against it?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My gradient disappears when moving an object

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created an object that contains a circle filled with a gradient. When moving around the object, the gradient randomly disappears. See attached screen record. Did anyone experience the same problem and do you have any idea what I could do against it?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please show the layers panel (with objects visible).

Please tell us about the object. What kind of gradient is it? What kind of objects are there? a mask? live paint? groups?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi try to reset your preferences may be that help you or shows more in layers it is already asked....regards

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2020 0
Resources