• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Illustrator doesn't show the layout

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon. My Illustrator doesn't show the layout. just a gray background. Who has experienced this and what should we do now? The same problem with Dimension

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you already press Ctrl + 0 to fit the artboard in the window?

You could also try and turn off GPU acceleration.

Did this just start happening? WHen was your last computer restart? Some Windows upgrade recently?

Which version is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have the most recent updates. The Illustrator is working. But the workspace is not displayed.Part of the main screen remains. attached a photo. How long ago this problem occurred, I do not know. since I mostly work in photoshop. I don't have any problems with him.4646.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try clicking on this mark.

1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi. but it didn't help. the problem is that the workspace doesn't work. and part of the main screen is still there. And if you start dragging the workspace, the layout appears. but once you let go, everything disappears again.4646.jpg4564.jpg4535.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try Resetting your preferences>Relaunch Illustrator. Good Luck! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I would like to know if resetting preferences as suggested above worked for you, or the issue still persists.

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I was resetting my settings. not help. reinstalling and deleting all the components didn't help either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about that. Could you please try checking how does it work in Safe mode (https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/12376/windows-10-start-your-pc-in-safe-mode)? 

If that doesn't help, try uninstalling Illustrator using Adobe Cleaner Tool (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html). Remove all Illustrator 2020 folders from following locations:

• Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Illustrator 24 Settings from C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Adobe
  • Adobe Illustrator 2020 from C:\Program Files\Adobe  

Reinstall Illustrator from Creative Cloud.

Regards!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon. Unfortunately, not one of the options did not help. Even a complete reinstall of Windows with the removal of all files did not fix the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good afternoon. The problem with the Illustrator was unstable Windows. Each time you shutdown, Windows has dropped the last software settings. That is, when you disable GPU acceleration, change the language, panels, and so on.after restarting, everything was reset. and it wasn't just the Illustrator. This bug is fixed by completely reinstalling Windows with the removal of all components. Thank you all for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines