• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My illustrator file black strokes are grey as a PDF. How do I change them to pure black?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My drawing is in color, but the black strokes come out as grey. This is the jpeg one so you can see how its suppose to look.This is an assignment due tomorrow so can anyone please save me ASAP?!posterTemplateFile-fa-2019.jpgScreen Shot 2019-10-29 at 10.58.56 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-10-29 at 10.59.02 PM.png

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, would you be able to provide us with a screen shot of your entire screen? Sometimes that helps us find the issue. Also would you be able to point out the lines that are supposed to be black? Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you check with the print preview in Acrobat if they just look grey or if they are grey? The color values would be important.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you check Fime / Document Setup?

Here, it is possible to give color to the background. Must be white. If you have given color, the screen may appear in this way.

Ekran Resmi 2019-10-30 12.38.11.png

Graphic Designer Educator / PrePress Consultant

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines