• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My site is not loading properly or loading too slow when i uploaded an infographic

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

For making infographics, I'm using Adobe Illustrator for my website. I was using elementor page builder but I thought page builder slowing my website. Then I deactivate it. When I upload a infografhic it's load time increase like 15 to 20, before uploading infografhic the site loading time was 5 to 7 sec and my 2nd problem is ,It becomes pixelate or blurry. Can you tell me the best formate and size for creating infografhic for my site. 

Plugins & theme I'm using for my website: 

1. Code Snippets
  2. Custom Sidebars
  3. Flying Pages by WP Speed Matters
  4. LiteSpeed Cache
  5. Sassy Social Share
  6. Shortcodes Ultimate
  7. Smush
  8. WPForms Lite
  9. Add Categories to Pages

[website removed by moderator]

TOPICS
Draw and design , Print and publish , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this trouble. There could be multiple factors affecting this:

• File size.
  • Internet speed.
  • When you upload a file to a website, it is very likely to get compressed. This is totally depends on website where you are upload the files.

Here are few suggestions you may try:

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this trouble. There could be multiple factors affecting this:

• File size.
  • Internet speed.
  • When you upload a file to a website, it is very likely to get compressed. This is totally depends on website where you are upload the files.

Here are few suggestions you may try:

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for you answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The same issue was mine I first disable the wp smush plugin when uploading and use the same size of my infographic and then upload it, it was helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines