Highlighted

My website's speed become too low when i upload an infogrphic made in illustrator?

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am using Adobe Illustrator to make infographics for my website:Paintballmaskarena.com. 

I am not using any page builder on my website, still when I upload an infographic its load time increases like hell can anybody and secondly, the infographic becomes pixelate tell me the proper size and formate of the infographic for my website.

the thing I am using in my website

1. Generate press premium theme
  2. lazyload plugin.
  3. wp rocket.
  4. wp smush
  5. and some security plugins
  6. shortcode ultimate.

Topics

Draw and design, How to, Print and publish, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My website's speed become too low when i upload an infogrphic made in illustrator?

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am using Adobe Illustrator to make infographics for my website:Paintballmaskarena.com. 

I am not using any page builder on my website, still when I upload an infographic its load time increases like hell can anybody and secondly, the infographic becomes pixelate tell me the proper size and formate of the infographic for my website.

the thing I am using in my website

1. Generate press premium theme
  2. lazyload plugin.
  3. wp rocket.
  4. wp smush
  5. and some security plugins
  6. shortcode ultimate.

Topics

Draw and design, How to, Print and publish, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What infographics? What specs? You need to be much more specific. WP has its own little oddities when dealing with media assets and outside that on a more general level of course uploading a hunky graphic that gets downsized to fit the themes default width may not be a good move to begin with....

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your Kind response Mylenium.
I am using the standard size of infographic 800x1632, Many designers suggest me this particular Size, moreover, I am using Jpeg Fpormate because Png formate could not compress well, being a webmaster, I have to care about the load time of my website.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show the problem infographic?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines