• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nanoleaf planning

Participant ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've surprisingly not found this online...

I want to plan ahead the layout of my future nanoleaf lights.

I've gone as far as making the big and small triangles. They look ok, but it's excruciatingly painful lining them up.

I want to set up a grid that I can use to line them up by either the tips, or their centers, this way they'll all snap in the correct places.
I'm attaching what I have so far.

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

You can create your own grid lines. View > Rulers. Drag a ruler guide out from the ruler. Make sure that Lock Guides is not on under the View menu. Rotate the guide to the angle you want, and duplicate it. A fast way to get duplicates would be to set the first and last guides where you want them and use the Blend command for the intermediate guide lines.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

P.S.: I know they have an app that does this. I have the app on both my iPad and iPhone. I want to do it on my PC because it's MUCH easier say, doing one side of the design and copy/pasting to the other side for a symmetrical design, etc etc.

Also the ap doesn't allow seeing it with colors...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can create your own grid lines. View > Rulers. Drag a ruler guide out from the ruler. Make sure that Lock Guides is not on under the View menu. Rotate the guide to the angle you want, and duplicate it. A fast way to get duplicates would be to set the first and last guides where you want them and use the Blend command for the intermediate guide lines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THANK YOU!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines