• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need A Little Help

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for someone that can give me a little help, what I would like to do is setup a time in which we can do a screen share and you can answer my questions. please let me know if anyone is interested.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Perhaps someone will come along who is willing, but without at least a small clue as to the nature of your problems, they'll have to go into it without even knowing whether they can help you.

Generally in these forums, the premise is that you post a detailed explanation of your issue(s), everyone who can help posts responses, and it all stays visible for the benefit of other users who may have similar issues, or could just pick up useful knowledge from reading the exchanges.

If you just post

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

If you want help under an NDA, that will be fine and I'm sure you'll find enough people if you pay for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps someone will come along who is willing, but without at least a small clue as to the nature of your problems, they'll have to go into it without even knowing whether they can help you.

Generally in these forums, the premise is that you post a detailed explanation of your issue(s), everyone who can help posts responses, and it all stays visible for the benefit of other users who may have similar issues, or could just pick up useful knowledge from reading the exchanges.

If you just post your questions—screenshots always help—you'll get answers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is very fair comment, and totally understand. I guess what I am looking for is that I am trying to learn Ai and I have a few items on Stock that I want to practise on, and I am trying to learn how to change the font, or phrase and cannot seem to find instructions online, it shows to edit some things but not how I would like to proceed. I mean if someone needs to be paid to just show me how to edit these then I would understand. Thanks for reply it was very helpful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"I am trying to learn Ai and I have a few items on Stock that I want to practise on"

Okay, so no NDA or sensitive content.

"I am trying to learn how to change the font, or phrase and cannot seem to find instructions online, it shows to edit some things but not how I would like to proceed"

So there you go; post a screen shot of the text you have, explain how you "would like to proceed," detail what you've tried and why the result was unsatisfactory.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want help under an NDA, that will be fine and I'm sure you'll find enough people if you pay for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your reply. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines